Multiple Companies in Organisational Plan

Kin Ho Kin_Ho at raytheon.com
Tue Aug 22 10:02:26 EDT 2006

This is how we have it set up --> Multiple companies as subnodes hang under
a top-level org unit. (just what mike mentioned)

For a few users that have a need to belong to more than one company the
additional company is defined in the user's company attribute.

We do not have company specific workflow. We do have catalogs that are
unique to a set of users belonging to a company. Users for that catalog
require a variant of the WF. The variant is triggered by the catalog
"label."

Kin

             "Mike Pokraka"
             <asap at workflowcon
             nections.com>                                              To
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/22/2006 09:13          RE: Multiple Companies in
             AM                        Organisational Plan

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi Elizabeth,

Why not create a new top-level org unit with it's own structure underneath
for your second company. Those people that deal with both can simply be
assigned in both structures. Later migration (if it's a newly purchased
company) becomes a matter of drag and drop.

Cheers,
Mike