swc_create_object & swc_get_property Macro Commands

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 12:22:51 EDT 2006

ah There's a fine line of difference. There are two scenarios here, the BAPI
itself causing the error, or the BAPI working fine, but the custom program
not working properly after the BAPI  call. The former cause would be
supported by SAP. But not the later.

In your case, since the BUS object doesn't populate the FIRSTNAME properly,
I guess SAP should be able to provide a solution. One other easy way,
inherit the object and create an attribute called FIRSTNAME_NEW, and try to
write code such that your data is correctly populated in the new variable.
and then start using the new attribute. Will that solve your problem?

Regards,
Vijay