swc_create_object & swc_get_property Macro Commands

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 10:53:48 EDT 2006

ah ok, I Get it now. That's always SAP's standard answer. When you raised
this note, they would have given you a link to a document which tells
differnce between consulting and support. They won't touch the SAP code if
it appears in a Z FM or a user exit. What Jocelyn told earlier would be a
good idea, to tell SAP that BUS4101 has a problem with its attributes, and
remove the custom environment from the note.

Regards,
Vijay