Sending mail and e-mail in the same time

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Tue Aug 15 05:30:09 EDT 2006

Hi Vijay,
I think, this will be good for me. Thanks
I'll try it to fill the  Addressstring with the user id and the email address.
zsolt

________________________________

Feladó: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu meghatalmazó: vijay srikanth
Küldve: 2006. 08. 15., K 11:15
Címzett: sap-wug at mit.edu
Tárgy: Re: Sending mail and e-mail in the same time

Hi Zsolt/Mike,

Can't we have it as a single step. The recipients put into a container
element (en expression).
Calculate the expression as a part of an business object attribute/previous
background method.
the container element will be a multiline element for eg.
li_mail.

and populate the multiline element like this:

li_mail-recipient = 'USXYZ'   (Where XYZ is the user name and US is the
prefix for SAP User ID)
li_mail-recipient = 'BXYZ at HOTMAIL.COM (Where B is the object type for
email).

Can't this be done?

Regards,
Vijay