SAP training : Workflows in Netweaver

Khanna, Manish manish.khanna at amd.com
Fri Aug 11 01:00:29 EDT 2006

Hi John,

Thanks for the links.

I checked the site and found BIT430. However, it has BIT400 (SAP XI) as
mandatory requirement which raises a doubt that this might be XI
specific.

For workflow BIT600, BIT601, BIT603 and BIT610 are only ones available.
These seem to be for SAP old versions and not the new Netweaver stack.

Regards,

Manish