Leave Approval Workflow in ECC 6.0

Neil Thomas dneilthomas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 04:43:58 EDT 2006

Cristiana,

leave requests.

Personnel Management / Employee Self-Service / Service Specific Settings /
Working Time / Leave Request / Processing Processes.

Within 'Specify Processing Processes for Types of Leave' assign you workflow
template to each absence type.  Ensure the 'Use Workflow, Approval Required'
setting is highlighted within the 'Processing Process' field.

Hope this helps.

On 8/10/06, Dart, Jocelyn <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> wrote:

>  Well the answer to questions 3-5 is **** PLEASE **** read the SDN blogs
> on ABAP OO for workflow - there's a link from the SDN BPM  homepage.  Then
> you won't need business object types at all.
>
> Regards,
> *Jocelyn Dart*
> Senior Consultant
> *SAP Australia Pty Ltd.*
> Level 1/168 Walker St.
> North Sydney
> NSW, 2060
> Australia
> T   +61 412 390 267
> M   + 61 412 390 267
> E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
> http://www.sap.com
>
> The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission
> is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the
> person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, review,
> retransmission, dissemination or other use of this electronic transmission
> or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately contact
> the sender to arrange for the return of the original documents.
>
> Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and accordingly,
> the sender does not accept liability for any such data corruption,
> interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the consequences
> thereof.
>
> Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the
> individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender
> is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of its
> subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors, officers and
> employees make no representation nor accept any liability for the accuracy
> or completeness of the views or information contained herein. Please be
> aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/ business proposal
> herein is indicative only, is subject to change and shall not be construed
> as an offer or as constituting a binding agreement on the part of SAP AG or
> any of its subsidiaries to enter into any relationship, unless otherwise
> expressly stated.

Best Regards,

Neil Thomas