Determining PO Rel Code to allow Reset on Non-Significant

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 12:51:54 EDT 2006

Thanks for the response Shai!

B certainly sounds interesting but I can't seem to figure it out. This exit
seems more to control which documents are controlled by Release proceedures
or not rather than controlling whether a given document is released or
not. From the doco and examples I can find the idea is that you include one
of the user fields (USRC1 for example) in the classification defintion of
the release strategy and within the exit you can control this field. If the
field is set the PO is subject to Release, otherwise it isn't which
isn't the same as resetting the release code.

There is also a field CEKKO-PDUMMY which is part of a structure defined as
'PO release for User Exit', but I'm not sure how this is supposed to be
used. Putting an 'X' in it in the exit didn't do much.

I hope I'm just missing the point and this exit can help. Are you able to
provide me any further clarification.

Many thanks,
Mark