Rejecting a PR

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Tue Aug 8 21:30:14 EDT 2006

I am trying to write a method that rejects a PR from Workflow. The
customer is using a decision task (for other reasons) and therefore
wants to replicate the rejection functionality on the screen.

I have written the following code

*&---------------------------------------------------------------------*

*& Report  ZRASKINA_PR_REJECT                                          *

*&                                                                     *

*&---------------------------------------------------------------------*

*&                                                                     *

*&                                                                     *

*&---------------------------------------------------------------------*

report  zraskina_pr_reject                      .

data : lv_pr  type ref to if_purchase_requisition,

       lv_doc type  mepo_document,

       lv_pr_factory type mmpur_purchase_req_factory.

parameters : p_banfn like eban-banfn.

lv_doc-doc_type = `B`.

lv_doc-doc_key = p_banfn.

lv_doc-trtyp = `V`.

lv_doc-process = `REQ_PROCESS`.

break ndlew.

call function 'MEREQ_GET_FACTORY'

  importing

    ex_factory = lv_pr_factory.

call method lv_pr_factory->create_header

  exporting

    im_tcode    = sy-tcode

    im_document = lv_doc

  importing

    ex_instance = lv_pr.

call method lv_pr->if_releasable_mm~reject

  exporting

    im_reset = space.

call method lv_pr->check.

call method lv_pr->post

  exporting im_uncomplete = space.

call method lv_pr->close.

call method lv_pr_factory->commit.

However when I call the POST method I get an abend that reads System
error (error in method if_purchase_requisition~pos)t.

Can anyone suggest an easier way or can anyone see what I am missing
here?

Alon