Very poor and inconsistent Inbox performance

Partha Chatterjee pchatterjee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 18:31:53 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

Got a weird one that I have not run into before.  We are on 6.20 Basis
with 4.7 Enterprise (patch level 55).

Different users are getting wildly different performances in trying to
enter the t-code SBWP.  Some get in with 1 - 2 minutes and others it
takes over 30 minutes.

Each user has between 50 and 150 workitems.

We are using the the standard layouts and no one is using dynamic
columns (there are dynamic columns available but no one is using them
yet).

I have cleaned the workflow environment of all extraneous and
completed workflows (only 9000 total remaining -- down from 500,000).

Anyone else experience this type of poor and inconsistent performance?

Thanks,
Partha