Dan Stoicof dstoico1 at jhmi.edu
Tue Aug 8 11:43:16 EDT 2006

Greetings,

We have the need to load thousands of responsibilities into several
rules.   As this cannot be done manually, we are thinking to writing a
program to do this.  Debugging PFAC revealed the function
RH_RESPONSIBILITY_MAINTAIN to add the responsibility.

The problem is that the function does not allow us to pass all the
information needed in its parameters.  The bulk of the info needed can
be entered in two pop-ups that eventually show while this function is
running (but we cannot access these pop-ups at runtime).

If I record the BDC I can only create the responsibilities, but cannot
fill them.

I'm thinking I'm not the only person who had this problem, perhaps
there is a solution out there already.

We're on 4.7/6.40.

Thanks!

Dan Stoicof