RSWUWFML2 Report

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Aug 7 10:37:24 EDT 2006

What the...? Three hours? Sone hints:

Make sure you set "only new workitems" (methinks this is where your setup
is choking)

You can create separate instances of the job for different tasks /
frequencies / whatevers. Not uncommon to run it e.g. an hourly one for
'urgent notification' type tasks and a twice daily job for others etc.

It's pretty well documented, click the info button on the front screen.

Cheers,
Mike