Issues with ERP2005 - Administrator Not Found

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Mon Aug 7 04:45:25 EDT 2006

Hi
Make sure the task is a general task.

John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"COLIN CAMPBELL" <colin_i_campbell at talk21.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
07/08/2006 09:08
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

<sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Issues with ERP2005 - Administrator Not Found

Hello Fellow Workflowers,

I have a quick query which I hope some one can answer. Version of SAP is
ERP2005. When setting up the Purchase Req approval workflow all is fine
until an agent tries to approve an item in the Business Workplace (SBWP).
The error message received is 5W141 – “No Administrator found for the
task”. I assumed that this was referring to the workflow administrator at
first so I checked and ensured that the config and authorisation for this
was setup (chosen the WF-BATCH one which has SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW profiles).
All other config was fine. This still didn’t help. I have checked OSS for
clues but only found 3 messages on the subject which didn’t fit the bill.
I haven’t encountered this one before and have setup similar pieces of
workflow developments in other versions but haven’t come across this
particular error before. Any one seen this before??

Thanks
Colin Campbell

SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu