Existing workitems still execute old workflow tasks after buffer refresh

Gavin Mooney gavinmooney at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 10:16:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

If you changed the agent assignment on the workflow step then after
your transport, workflow instances that already existed will continue
to use the old template; only new instances (triggered after the
transport and buffer refresh, etc) will use the new template.

If you're using agent assignment rules and your change was to such a
rule, then existing instances that haven't yet reached the step in
question will use the new rule.

But if you're hoping to re-route work items that have already been
sent, then I don't think there's anything you can do other than
reroute them manually as an administrator.

Regards,
Gavin