Workflow sender mail address

Tedde Taege ttaege at nebraska.edu
Fri Aug 4 17:39:13 EDT 2006

Possibly reverse the concept.  Depending on the type of workflow sending
the e-mail, make WFSYSTEM execute the sending of the e-mail which makes it
the sender of the e-mail and maintain the single ID of WFSYSTEM to be the
e-mail address for replies.

We have modified our mail process (SAP to Lotus) so that we can build the
headers and body of the email.  This gives us the flexibility to generate
e-mails identifying the SAP workflow system as the sender but sent on
behalf of 'user' with the system ID being the rely to address.  In Lotus,
we had the system ID aliased to all the administrators inboxes.  Although
useful, this is not a simple approach.

08/01/2006 01:51 AM  veena reddy <veena_treddy at yahoo.com>

Hi,

In one of our workflow we are sending mails from SAP to lotus notes. while
replying from lotus notes  users are selecting the "Reply to" option.If it
is the case mail will be go to the sender  mail id of the user which is
maintained in userprofile "SU01" . We are maintaining external mailid's in
the user profile.Reply mail should not go to the external mail ID and
should come to SAP.

As a temporary fix all the mailid's of the  users  who are sending mails
is changed to WFSYSTEM mailid in user profile.

Please let me know is it possible to  get the reply mails to  SAP system
in any otherway ?

Best Regards,
Veena.