Displaying Task Id in the search help list for PFTC

Wagner, Berthold berthold.wagner at sirius-consult.com
Thu Aug 3 12:47:51 EDT 2006

Hi,

set Parameter POK = X for your user

regards

Berthold

SIRIUS Consulting & Training AG

Schulstr. 43a

D-65795 Hattersheim / Main

Tel. +49 6190 9904 0

Fax. +49 6190 9904 66

 <mailto:b.wagner at sirius-consult.com> b.wagner at sirius-consult.com

http://www.sirius-consult.com <http://www.sirius-consult.com/>

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.