details of QISRSCENARIO

Breslavets Sergey sergey.breslavets at volvo.com
Tue Aug 1 09:29:23 EDT 2006

Vijay, the delivered forms are in JSP - there is no tool in 4.7
available to maintain them. You can download the delivered form from
your portal and them modify it manually in notepad or other text editor.

Alternatively you can do BSP and use it as a form - I do this 'cause
it's lot more flexible and more maintainable.

Regards,
Serge