"Posted By" user in Document Parking Workflow

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Aug 1 01:39:19 EDT 2006

Another issue is whether the auditors would prefer that you can't be sure that the "Posted by" field doesn't necessarily show who posted the document .... I know they don't like those solutions here (which is why we don't tell the auditors, we just show them the table entries where they can themselves see who did what). We do of course not have any such solutions at all here in Statoil, at least not as far as I can recall.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP