Couple of Workflow issues

Colin Campbell colin_i_campbell at talk21.com
Fri Apr 28 09:56:39 EDT 2006

Hi Fellow Workflowers,

  I have an issue which I hope some of you are already familiar with:

  The transportation of an activation on the linkage table fails to activate this in the target system. The version of SAP we are on is 4.6C. I understand that there are issues on this particular version and I think I remember seeing somewhere that this area has some problems. It shouldn't matter which way I go thru to activate entries in the SWETYPCOC view whether via SWE2 or via the trigger event option on the workflow in PFTC. It might mean we have to open up the client in the target system to force this thru. Can anyone refresh me on this please??

  Thanks
  Colin