How debug...workflow

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 07:33:20 EDT 2006

If your business object method allows breakpoints, put breakpoints in the
business object method code and verify the data when executing the workitem.
Alternatively switch on your container trace for verifying if the container
elements are populated properly after executing the work item. Goto SWUD ->
test environment to switch on container monitor.

Other's please add more points as appropriate.