WI processing with UWL iView action handler

Breslavets Sergey sergey.breslavets at volvo.com
Wed Apr 26 10:24:42 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

does anyone know how to retrieve the workitem id when it's executed in UWL via the iView action handler (configured in SWFVISU)?

a little background:
i have configured a visualization type iView (there are good reasons why i can't use webdynpro) for my task in SWFVISU. The only parameter i was able to specify was the iview name. I've re-registered item types and it's all working as expected - iview is started when i execute the task from UWL.
What i cannot figure out is how to retrieve the workitem id (or anything at all to link me back to the calling workflow) in the iview application that is started.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions,
Serge