Business object for Archived doc

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 02:42:48 EDT 2006

Hi Pros,
  I have configured OAWD for Early Archive,But I am unable to attach transaction code to document type.When user executes he should see MIRO along with iXOS attachment.Currently I can see iXos image but how I can attach transaction code to it.

  thanks in advance.
  Sharath.

Markkos <markkos at gmail.com> wrote:   None of them work for my case. Cause it's an already created invoice, that's has been "holded" (created clicking the HOLD Button).

And no batch input is possible for the MIR4 or MIRO transactions cause they're "enjoy" ones.

Any suggestoins ?

  On 4/23/06, Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au < Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au> wrote:   Markkos,

Have you looked at Business Object BUS2081 (Incoming Invoice)? It has the
methods Create, Park, Save, Confirm etc.

Transaction SWO1.

cheers
Paul
Brisbane

                      Markkos
                      <markkos at gmail.co         To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      m>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  How to post an already created invoice (status: holded)?
                      sap-wug-bounces at m
                      it.edu

                      22/04/2006 09:00
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

I am developing a Invoice Approval Workflow, and in one point, the invoice
must be posted.
The invoice is already generated and in "Hold" status.
As I can't use a batch input with the MIRO, neither the MIR4, I tried using
the BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE, but I understand it's used when you create
and post an invoice.
So, I can't find a way to post the invoice.

Any suggestion would be appreciated...

SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu