How to post an already created invoice (status: holded)?

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Sun Apr 23 17:46:37 EDT 2006

Markkos,

Have you looked at Business Object BUS2081 (Incoming Invoice)? It has the
methods Create, Park, Save, Confirm etc.

Transaction SWO1.

cheers
Paul
Brisbane

                      Markkos
                      <markkos at gmail.co        To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      m>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  How to post an already created invoice (status: holded)?
                      sap-wug-bounces at m
                      it.edu

                      22/04/2006 09:00
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

I am developing a Invoice Approval Workflow, and in one point, the invoice
must be posted.
The invoice is already generated and in "Hold" status.
As I can't use a batch input with the MIRO, neither the MIR4, I tried using
the BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE, but I understand it's used when you create
and post an invoice.
So, I can't find a way to post the invoice.

Any suggestion would be appreciated...

SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu