&_workitem.executedbyuser.employee.user.name& (No values returned)

Balasubramanian pbala_1996 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 18:05:31 EDT 2006

Hi All

  I am working on this PR  workflow, its a multi-level approval process. In which the user needs to know who approved it/ rejected it. So, I am using this object _WORKITEM and one of the properties in there, as mentioned below.

  &_workitem.executedbyuser.employee.user.name&

  Somehow, it manages to return nothing in the task description text. The user needs that info anyhow.

  Please share your ideas on using this _WORKITEM information, I suppose its a default information available in the system.

  Thanks
  Bala