Routing Workitem from one client to other client!

jack rave jack_rave19 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 16:10:16 EDT 2006

Hi All:

If I develop a workflow in one client(say 100), and if i use a single
step task and generate a workitem for a user, how can I route the work
item to a different client(say 200)...and, if this is a user decision
WI, how can i route back the decision from client 200 to the original
client(100) where the WI was generated??...is there a way to achieve
this??
Did any of you guyz had this issue before!
Regards,
Jack