Event queue related

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed Apr 19 03:16:32 EDT 2006

A job that is just scheduled will never run. Scheduled just means the job has been defined, it must have status "released" to be scheduled in the ordinary sense of actually being set up to run.
Either release it manually or use SWEQADM (unschedule and then reschedule).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP