Workflow definition not in version '0001' in QA server. (Solved)

Balasubramanian pbala_1996 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 08:01:41 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I really appreciate and thanks to all your reply and suggestions in the workflow usergroup,regarding this problem of workflow definition.

  As per suggestion from Gavin Mooney, I compared the tables SWDSHEADER & HRS1205 tables,

I found that the ACTIVE VERSION shown in the table HRS1205 is different from table SWDSHEADER.So, I selected this option "Generate runtine and active version" in the dev server for that workflow template. Afterwards, I transported this to the QA Server. It worked.

  So, its important that we need to "Generate runtime and active version" before transports are done.

  Thanks
Bala