Workflow for creating Pricing Conditions ( VK11)

K Vijayasekar kvsekar_cit at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 03:35:47 EDT 2006

Hi Srikanth ,
                      Thanks for your reply.  Let me explain how the flow will be....

  1. User/consultant will create a pricing condition
  2. Initial status of the condition type will be blocked  and  workflow should get triggered
  3. Through Workflow ,  on approval of the same the condition type will be set tothe
      status "RELEASED"

  I think i can create my own business object and  create events & methods for the same ...right???

  need your suggestions.....

  Regards,
  Vijay
  +91 9845107567

vijay srikanth <vijay_d15 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Why do you need a standard business object for that. Define a custom
business object for any super type...(say sales order BUS2032 or BUS2034)
and just write a method in the custom object to take the person to that VK11
screen, maybe populate the values through BDC or something in that
screen...or parameter ids.

Regards,
Vijay