Agent determination failure

Crane, Jacob JTCe at pge.com
Thu Apr 13 14:28:08 EDT 2006

Hi,
     I have a weird issue where my agent determination is coming up with
nobody in the workflow.  The rule that is used works fine when I test it
with the data in the container as shown in the log.  Also, I wrote a
debugging function to email me the contents of the fields in the agent
rule when the workflow executes the rule and it showed that the same
elements exist and are correct.  Lastly, the rule is set to terminate if
there are no agents found and it does not, but simply shows up with
noone assigned.  The task is set as general.  I haven't found anything
in OSS about this and am stumped.  This workflow has worked fine in the
dev and test systems and is now failing in our second test box.  Any
ideas, gurus?

Thanks,
Jacob

Jacob Crane