Recover Subtype version program

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Wed Apr 12 18:40:33 EDT 2006

Thomas,

I got quite excited when I read your tip, because I thought there was no
version control for Business Objects.

So I tried using SE 38, but it just takes you to the same place... there is
indeed a Utilities menu, but 'Versions' is not on it.

So as far as I can see, whether you use SWO1 or SE38 makes no difference.
Please correct me if I am wrong. I'm on Basis version 6.2.

By the way: even if this was true, it wouldn't help Markkos. Unfortunately,
if he didn't do a 'Generate Version', an upload would cause all existing
code to be lost.

cheers
Paul
Brisbane

                      Thomas Maue
                      <Thomas.Maue at ipap        To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      er.com>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: Recover Subtype version program
                      sap-wug-bounces at m
                      it.edu

                      13/04/2006 08:15
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Look at version management for the Business Object.  Transaction SE38, type
in program name (can be different than Business Object name), Utilities,
Versions, Version management.

Regards,
Thomas Maue

             Markkos
             <markkos at gmail.co
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/12/2006 04:59          Recover Subtype version program
             PM

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Is there a way to recover a version of a subtype program???

I made a upload of a file just to add some abap code and the rest of the
zsubtype program disapeared... is there a posibility to recover it? if
yes..How?

any help would be appreciated... I lost about several user defined methods
I've created in the past days of work..

SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu