How to restrict an agent assigment task... and also restrictaworkitem for the Inbox for only one user.

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 12:26:02 EDT 2006

This appears to be the Container of the TS task. It doesn't need to exist
here. It simply needs to be in the WF container and specified as an
Expression in the responsible agent field of the step.

In your WF log you should be able to see that the WF container is populated
after the previous step. Please confirm that you can.

If it's not then being used to control the agent of a general task you must
not have it defined as the responsible agent at step level.

Have fun,
Mark