How to FIND the work item in SAP WORKPLACE INBOX as itssittingoutbox now

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed Apr 12 02:22:02 EDT 2006

There's also a Refresh menu item in SBWP (Settings -> Workflow settings -> Refresh organizational environment) that may need to be used. I unfortunately forgot about that one yesterday. However, now that you have passed midnight everything concerning buffers should be OK.

You never did say whether your agent assignment is OK.
When asking for help, be kind enough to spend some more time explaining your problem and what you have checked already. It is not too much to ask, I think, and saves us all some time, *and* it gives you the solution quicker if someone knows it.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP

this message.
Thank you.