UWL WI execution

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 10:26:31 EDT 2006

If we add an entry into SWFVISU for TS00008267 execute a Decision Task, we
get a message in the UWL admin screens

WebDynproApplication value not found for task TS00008267 in system ER3E1D103
which I understand.  The decision task is not a webdynpro transaction.  The
effect is that the WI is started in SAP GUI for HTML and the benefit of this
is that we get 'Automatic Advance with Dialogue', which is good as we want
to then have the manager write a reason for Rejecting the expense, which is
delivered as another WI.

But if we remove the SWFVISU entry, then the UWL admin does not get the
message (therefore the correct config), and the decision task is NOT started
using SAP GUI for HTML, and then we do NOT get 'Automatic Advance with
Dialogue', so the manager needs to refresh the UWL to see the new WI
requesting him to enter his reason for rejection.

I want to do the correct config thing and NOT call the SAP GUI for HTML, the
benefit is that we can then also config the UWL to allow Approve/Reject
straight from the UWL.  But I also need to get the manager to enter his
reason for rejection without holding the Workflow process up.

Are there any guru's out there that know what I can do?

Thanks ... perplexed .... Andy

--
Andy Curtis
(m) 07798 603099