AP Invoice workflow for PARK Event (MIRO Transaction)

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 23:54:34 EDT 2006

Hi all,
  I assigned my workflow for BUS2081 to 'Park' Event in SWETYPV and defined a single Task to send a work item to my self. With in the task I used 'Disply' method. When I tried to parke a invoice in MIRO, the workflow binding is disabled and I didn't see any work  item in my inbox. can any one suggest me what exactly is going wrong..

  thanks in advance.

  -Sharath