Sending a work item to a Person

Dave Weston Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca
Fri Apr 7 15:06:06 EDT 2006

In the IMG from Personnel Management --> Personnel Administration --> Communication --> Create communication tyes you should see an entry for '0001' under sybtype and 'System user name (SY-UNAME)' under the Name column and '2' under the time constraint column. Well it does in my system and most systems I've worked on.

If its not like that I would go talk to the HR config folks and double check.

Cheers and good luck.
Dave