How to restrict an agent assigment task... and also restrict a workitem for the Inbox for only one user.

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 11:42:33 EDT 2006

Hi, I have problems with workitems restrictions...

I have a task that must to be review only by a user, so I have created a
WFSYST-AGENT type element for the agent, so in the Agents task section I've
selected the "Expression" option filled with my element (UserId_Agent),. In
the other hand, I've checked the "Agent Assignment" (in Task Properties)
option so the user will received the workitem in his inbox. In the "Standard
task: Maintain Agent Assignment" I have selected the  General Task
Attribute.

The problem here, is that all the users are receiving this workitem in their
inbox, and I just want it for the user I stated in the Element i've created
(that contains 'USRETZ10', where 'RETZ10' is my userID).

How can I restrict the agent assignment for only and only one user...  (I've
tried to use the excluded field). And for getting things worse, any user can
proceed with the task, and that's not supposed to be.

Maybe you can help me with this,,, I'll appreciate any comments....

thanks in advance.