SRM 5.0 - Inactive versions of BOR Objects

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Thu Apr 6 11:36:55 EDT 2006

Sorry, missed the 'generated it' bit early on in your post. Must learn to
read properly. Don't answer posts when already in midst of chaos. Argh,
the TODO list is growing beyond control.

Still if it's any extra comfort, I'm also well acquainted with Kjetil's
'debugging blank lines' description...

Cheers,
Mike