BUS2013/BUS2014 change event not triggered.

Khanna, Manish manish.khanna at amd.com
Fri Sep 30 10:30:37 EDT 2005

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your patience and help.

Now here's a twist.

1. When a SA is created thru ME31L, the system fires
BUS2013 - ReleaseStepCreated
and after few sec
BUS2012 - ReleaseStepCreated (for PO but with no of SA, as a result
triggering a PO WF but ending in error because its actually a number
range of SA.)

2. We tried to create a contract ME31K and then change it after it was
released (ME32K). The event BUS2014-ReleaseStepCreated was not fired,
"but for some other test data" it behaved perfectly normal.

Now 1 and 2 definitely shows something it wrong. After some analysis I
found that recently the basis team applied some plugins and support
packs and that affected cluster table of trans SWEC. That may be the
reason but needs to be confirmed.

I've opened a OSS and waiting for SAP's reply. Whatever I'll find I'll
share it with the group.

Still if you have any ideas about this please let me know.

Thanks
Manish