Loop Back to User Decision Task that uses Responsibility Rules

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Fri Sep 30 10:11:57 EDT 2005

Raul I think I have misunderstood. I thought you were looping back to the
decision task and not to another task.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. Thanks Gav for the suggestion (and
thanks Baskaran, I will have the note applied).

Alon Raskin
e:  <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com> araskin at 3i-consulting.com
w:  <http://www.3i-consulting.com/> http://www.3i-consulting.com

  _____