facing problem with SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT

Tim.Phillips@ser.com Tim.Phillips at ser.com
Fri Sep 30 07:37:34 EDT 2005

Could just be a variable clearing issue - make sure you clear and refresh
all your variables before populating them, then follow the program through
in debug mode to check that things are being populated ok.

If you're using an RFC-enabled function module, it's usually good practice
to clear all your import parameters (including tables for import only) prior
to exiting - I've often found 'ghost' values lingering around upon a second
call (particularly if an exception was raised the first time around) even
when there should be none, which can cause fascinating, yet undesirable,
side-effects.

Regards,

Tim