Shrunken decision displays

Cooper, John M John.Cooper at kcc.com
Fri Sep 30 01:12:42 EDT 2005

Hi Mike,

We had a very similar experience.  In our case you could resize the
window, either larger or smaller, and the display would redraw
correctly.  It seemed to be random, as you describe below.

It was corrected when we upgraded to the 6.40 (compilation 3, patch
level 12) version of SAP Gui for Windows.

Best regards,
John