Binding duplication on sendmail step?

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Thu Sep 29 10:42:28 EDT 2005

Mike,

Thanks for the input. I was going to ask whether there was any reason not to use a plain activity instead of sendmail, as you suggest. You have answered my question before I asked it! Of course when I tried that on the problem workflow, all sorts of other strangeness cropped up, so I just created a copy without the sendmails, then re-added them, and now it is working fine. If I have any new problems with the new workflow I'll definitely replace the sendmails with activity steps.

I suspect that the sendmail issue arises from SAP trying to do too much of the developer's work for them. ;-)

Margaret