no authorization to execute a dialog step

Michael Marten michael.marten at philips.com
Thu Sep 29 06:43:46 EDT 2005

Hello,
if we use e.g. a transaction to be executed in a dialog step it can happen
that the userid has not enough authorizations.

The step and the workflow go into an error => can we switch this off?

Background: the user who executed the step can not replace and forward
this step.
                          Therefore the workflow is blocked and goes on
only if a workflow administrator restarts the workflow -
                           although no "workflow error" occured.
Michael on SAP V4.6B