sales order workflow help

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 12:26:01 EDT 2005

Hi,

Wanted to get a doubt cleared. I have a send mail step in my workflow.
Every time an sales order is created, using the output type in the order I
am raising a workflow.
The issue there was if I link my workflow to the CREATE event of BUS2032,
the mail is sent twice,
while if I link it to the ASSIGN (WF_COMMIT) event of BUS2032, the mail is
sent only once. What maybe the reason for that? I have checked and verified
that there are no other workflows accessing the same event of BUS2032, nor
is there any linking between BUS2032 and any other workflow. Can you tell me
why that happens? Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Vijay