Binding duplication on sendmail step?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Sep 27 10:04:53 EDT 2005

Margaret, With a send mail step a lot of the bindings are generated based on
what you have entered on the Control tab.  So double-check that makes sense.
If you think it's ok, then report it in.

Don't know what you searched on but try component BC-BMT-WFM and the keyword
"duplicate"

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390 267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com

The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of this electronic transmission
or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately contact
the sender to arrange for the return of the original documents.
Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and accordingly,
the sender does not accept liability for any such data corruption,
interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the consequences
thereof.
Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender
is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of its
subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors, officers and
employees make no representation nor accept any liability for the accuracy
or completeness of the views or information contained herein. Please be
aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/ business proposal
herein is indicative only, is subject to change and shall not be construed
as an offer or as constituting a binding agreement on the part of SAP AG or
any of its subsidiaries to enter into any relationship, unless otherwise
expressly stated.