WS14000084 for contracts on SRM 4.0 not starting

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Sep 26 11:01:33 EDT 2005

Yes Sue - you should make sure only one workflow starts for a particular
contract and the event SAVED or CHANGEVERSIONSAVED. Your conditions
should be mutually exclusive.
You can have the same contract go to different workflows for SAVED
versus CHANGEVERSIONSAVED - that's fine.

This is not just a technical restriction - it's logically what must
happen - i.e. only one contract approval workflow must be active for a
particular contract at any one time.

Woah - just looked at the workflows - you should not be turning on the
WS14000084 Update Contract after Approval workflow anyway - that's a
subworkflow! That doesn't even have the SAVED or CHANGEVERSIONSAVED
events in standard!  Someone's been modifying.... get them to fix it
before it causes more problems.

Please re-educate your SRM consultant.

You only turn on the main workflows - WS14000086, WS14000088,
WS14000148, etc.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390 267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com <http://www.sap.com/>

The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution,
copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
electronic transmission or the information contained in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the return of the
original documents.

Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and
accordingly, the sender does not accept liability for any such data
corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the
consequences thereof.

Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the
sender is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of
its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors,
officers and employees make no representation nor accept any liability
for the accuracy or completeness of the views or information contained
herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/
business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change and
shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding
agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into
any relationship, unless otherwise expressly stated.