regd. change documents

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 04:41:13 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have this requirement that in XD05, whenever a customer is blocked, i have
to trigger a workflow.
I thought a change document would be the best way to start with this. But
there is no change document associated with customer master. Then I felt I
could create a change document object and then link it to the business
object type in SWEC.

When I tried creating the change document, after the part that I generate
the program, function modules and the includes, do I have to do some coding
in them, or is the code already inbuilt?
I thought the code would be already inbuilt, I linked the Change Document
Object and a business object in SWEC. But the event is not triggered when I
modify the values in the transaction. What maybe the problem. Is my approach
right? Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards,
Vijay