Work Item Text with Multi Language support

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Sep 26 01:18:26 EDT 2005

Mike: this is a candidate for the next FAQ update I believe. It seems to
pop up regularly.

There might be an easier way than this Chavi, but at least I know this
one works:

To create a work item text in a particular language you log on in that
language and use PFTC to maintain your task. The work item text will
automatically be saved in the new language. You will find the work item
texts in table HRS1206. (Send your thanks to Tami Elliot - see her
message from January this year).

While you are logged on in the relevant language you may prefer to also
create the work item description, but that is not a necessity. The
description can be maintained using PFTC in any logon language (dropdown
of available languages).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS