Shrunken decision displays

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Sat Sep 24 09:47:49 EDT 2005

My hand is down.

When you say occasionally I assume you mean occasionally within one
workflow. Is it also occasionally for users, or could the workflow
settings for the user influence this? There is a "No HTML in decision
task" option that perhaps - and particularly perhaps in conjunction with
a preceding step with "Advance with dialog" - could maybe give you such
a display (possibly).

Not certain about this one (yet), as you understand.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS