Create mandatory note/attachment after workflow dialog step

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 08:57:41 EDT 2005

Dominik,

Looks like the template can only be Word or Excel. I have a need for a PDF
fillable form :-(

Also, do you have any ideas on recognizing if an attachment was  made
directly to the BO by a user?

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 9/22/2005 10:07:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,