any help..regd. this

deidre_logan@goodyear.com deidre_logan at goodyear.com
Thu Sep 22 13:25:54 EDT 2005

The old method to get to OSS from the Gui is transaction OSS1... from this screen you configure how to connect from your system to
SAP...  We use SAP router.

Your basis team will have to be involved to see how your company is connected to SAP... the old method was a dedicated ISDN line that
they can use for the Early Watch sessions and Go Live checks.  I think you can now connect via the web instead.

But you will have to work with the Basis team to fix this error.

Dede

             "vijay srikanth" <vijay_d15 at hotmail.com>
             Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
                                                               sap-wug at mit.edu
             09/22/2005 12:52 PM                                                                                                   cc

                                                                                                                              Subject
                         Please respond to                     RE: any help..regd. this
                    "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
                         <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hey,

I have SNOTE transaction. But it throws some unknown error saying unable to
connect to SAP Service Marketplace. Thanks.

Regards,
Vijay